What is KeePass Password Manager?
Today you need to remember many passwords. You need a password for the Windows network logon, your e-mail account, your website's FTP password, online passwords (like website member account), etc. etc. etc. The list is endless. Also, you should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password you have a problem... A serious problem. The thief would have access to your e-mail account, website, etc. Unimaginable.
KeePass is a password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So, you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
- KeePass supports the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES, Rijndael) and the Twofish algorithm to encrypt its password databases. Both of these ciphers are regarded as being very secure. AES e.g. became effective as a U.S. Federal government standard and is approved by the National Security Agency (NSA) for top secret information.
- The complete database is encrypted, not only the password fields. So, your user names, notes, etc. are encrypted, too.
- SHA-256 is used to hash the master key components. SHA-256 is a 256-bit cryptographically secure one-way hash function. No attacks are known yet against SHA-256. The output is transformed using a key derivation function.
- Protection against dictionary and guessing attacks: by transforming the master key component hash using a key derivation function (AES-KDF, Argon2, ...), dictionary and guessing attacks can be made harder.
- Process memory protection: your passwords are encrypted while KeePass is running, so even when the operating system dumps the KeePass process to disk, your passwords aren't revealed.
- [2.x] Protected in-memory streams: when loading the inner XML format, passwords are encrypted using a session key.
- Security-enhanced password edit controls: KeePass is the first password manager that features security-enhanced password edit controls. None of the available password edit control spies work against these controls. The passwords entered in those controls aren't even visible in the process memory of KeePass.
- The master key dialog can be shown on a secure desktop, on which almost no keylogger works. Auto-Type can be protected against keyloggers, too.
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Payment Simulator
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- DY5 2UU, West Midlands, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- No shipping available.
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- No Proof of posting required, This is a digital Download and has been scanned for viruses and other threats using Kaspersky Total Security 2019 and deemed safe to download, if in doubt download and scan using your own security software.
- Returns Accepted
DVD is in good working clean condition and has been play tested before it was listed and is Region 2 for use in the UK.Condition: Very Good : ...
MediaBay (10 )
WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE HTML CSS EDITOR EDIT WEB PAGE PRO PROFESSIONAL
MediaBay (10 )