Security is a first priority concerning any kind of transactions carried out, we take every precaution necessary to protect our members identity and do not under any circumstances pass or sell on any ones details with out the prior consent of a member or members concerned, we are guided by the data protection act 1998 for more information go to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Protection_Act_1998
All transactions on this website are strictly between a buyer and seller and we have no participation In any transactions that take place, we do not record or have any contact with any members payment details, this information only available through members PayPal account unless they pay cash on collection or delivery.
- Any transactions paid online should be carried out securely, we recommend PayPal for full buyer protection, PayPal is a separate payment gateway and web site and online payment details run through PayPal and not this web site .
- Any cash transactions should be made on collection or delivery of items being sold, no cash should exchange hands until the buyer has fully inspected the item/items purchased and is fully satisfied with the item/items purchased.
- Always if possible obtain a receipt for any cash transactions.
- To help with your security please change account passwords at least once a week.
- If any member's spot a listing or know of a member that you feel is violating the data protection or acting outside the general terms and conditions of this web-site please let us know by contacting us on the following:-
Tel: 07773 728 728 or email: email@example.com